What is Short Term volunteering?
Short Term volunteering trips involves Fly ‘n’ Build projects from one week to less than two months. These trips include a host of ministries by Adventist workers, laypersons, and retirees from Adventist organisations originating from Australia & New Zealand to the South Pacific. Short-term projects include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Construction Projects, etc.
- Evangelistic Efforts
- Humanitarian Reflief
Who are Short-Term Volunteers?
Short-term volunteers include individuals and groups between the ages of 18 to 79 years old who serve in a volunteer project approved by a church institution. Volunteers under the age of 18 may be processed as part of a group, but require permission from their legal guardians.
Take a look at the projects below ready to be ADOPTED by you and your church group.
- OLEVUGA CHURCH AMENITIES & SABBATH SCHOOL ROOM
- Makira Water Projects Review
- Makira Province water supply
- Lelepa Island Village TVC project
- Lelepa Island TVC Project
- Koriovuku Clinic upgrade
- Koriovuke Trip
- Arara Church building
- Aore Maintenance Project
- Tapauri village- Solomon Islands
- Parkridge Mt Diamond
- Oreta Development Initiative- Solomon Islands
- Olevuga Village
- Napakaou SDA Church
- Nakavika Namosi Fly ‘n’ Build
- Dovele Medical Clinic
- Vanuatu Primary School
- Chapel at Kukele Village
- Tonga Service Trip- Beulah College
- Peria SDA church and Wellness Centre
- Nusa Simbo Village Service Trip 2021
- Namaka Church conversion to Community Centre/Church
- Beulah Primary School
- Kauma Adventist High School Service Trip
- Karalundi SOS – to reopen the school
- Fiji Fly ‘n’ Build 2021
- Savaii SDA Regional Office
- East New Britain Service Trip 2021